An underwater research team of Greek archaeologists have just lifted from the Mediterranean Sea a huge nine-tonne granite block from a temple of Isis in Alexandria, near a palace supposedly belonging to Cleopatra VII.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
From November 13 - December 13, 2009 | Zahi Hawass' Blog | by Dr. Hawass
- December 13: Tourist Regulations
- December 9: The Tomb of Sa-Iset at Dashur
- November 24: Climate Change and Conservation in Egypt
- November 16: Site Management at Giza
- December 10: Tomb Robbers in the Valley of the Kings
- December 3: King Tut’s Treasure
- November 26: The Curse of Tutankhamun
- November 20: How Did King Tut Die?