If you are near the British Museum during September through December, here are a few Ancient Egypt-related gallery talks and family activities. All of the following are free. I envy those who are able to make it to these events.
- Galler Talk - August 29: The Tomb-Chapel of Nebamun, given by Lorna Oakes
- Gallery Talk - September 2: Ancient Egyptian Funerary Temples, given by Lorna Oakes
- Gallery Talk - September 10: Looking at Ancient Egyptian Basketry: Technology, Design, Continuity, given by Barbara Willis and Gemma Aboe
- Family Activity - October 24: Making Mummies
- Gallery Talk - October 31: The Life and Times of the Scribe Nebamun at Thebes, given by George Hart