Friday, August 28, 2009

More on Dr. Hawass' Lecture and Interview in Indianapolis

Originally published August 27, 2009 | Zahi Hawass' Blog | by Dr. Hawass

This post at Dr. Hawass' blog tells of his lecture in Indianapolis a few weeks ago. For the full interview (at least), follow the link that I've provided on my August 14 blog post. Keith Payne, you were so lucky to have spoken with Dr. Hawass. He must have been so enjoyable to talk to.

In addition to his thoughts, there is an accompanying picture from the event, a link to more of the same topic, and a map of the exact location where he gave his lecture and interview.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It was!

    Dr. Hawass is every bit as enthusiastic in person as he is on the stage and in video.

    Extra thanks go to Heritage Key for allowing me a wide degree of freedom with regard to the questions I was allowed to ask.

    I think the next 6-9 months are going to be very exciting, particularly in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete